Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love me or hate me...




If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one�s self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love � then, I love you.

You and love came to my life at the very same moment.
I self destruct every relationship so that I dont get hurt.. but in truth I just hurt myself worse in the long run.

Every love song makes me cry because every love song reminds me of you.
Theres a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and theres nothing I can say to make her feel all right.

I love him and he loves me, and we hate each other with a wild hatred born of love.�
I didnt let you go just like that. I just trust you enough to come back to me.

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.�
Every instance of heartbreak can teach us powerful lessons about creating the kind of love we really want.�

Real loss only occurs when you lose someone you love more than yourself.





--
n i d o k i d o sn i d o k i d o s
www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws 


              *.*
                     ˜*•. ˜*•.•*˜ .•*˜
     __..)/.._________..)/.._ _..)/..________..)/..__
      ¯¯""/(""¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯""/(""¯ ¯""/(""¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯""/(""¯
                (`*•.¸ (`*•.¸ ¸.•*´) ¸.•* )
             ..::¨`•.¸...::** **::...¸.•´¨::..
                       Heart Break Kid
             ..::¨`•.¸...::** **::...¸.•´¨::..
                .(¸.•* (¸.•*´ `*•.¸) *•.¸). 
     __..)/.._________..)/.._ _..)/..________..)/..__
      ¯¯""/(""¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯""/(""¯ ¯""/(""¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯""/(""¯
                     ˜*•. ˜*•.•*˜ .•*˜
                            *.*

No comments: